PRODUCTION AND FACILITIES DEPARTMENT
Generally, Production and Facilities Department is two folds, Production is established to take care of the oil and gas production monitoring and evaluation while facilities management includes engineering, procurement, consultancy and commissioning (EPCC) for production facilities (PP, FPF, FSF, CPF & etc.).
Production and facilities department activities include:
- To Monitor and evaluate daily production to observe the challenges and motivations.
- To manage resource depletion.
- To devise prudent strategies to sustain and maximize oil production.
- To ensure Safe and reliable design, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning of all upstream development Facilities which includes; Field Surface facilities (FSF), Field Processing Facilities (FPF), Central Processing Facilities(CPF), Power Plants (PP), Power Distribution, Power Transmission & Water injection (WI) Plants in order to accommodate the daily production.
- To debottleneck the existing production facilities to improve their efficiency.
Wellhead and Christmas Tree
Storage Facility and Separator
Our support Hotline is available 8 Hours a day
Monday-Friday: 8 AM To 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: By Special Appointment
Public Holidays: Closed