The Development Department is responsible for the systematic and timely transformation of petroleum resources into reserves through integration of subsurface inputs in order to formulate an optimum Field Development Plan (FDP) which leads to facilities design, i.e. it is the custodian of the resources management throughout exploration & production cycle.
The Development Department’s role is to participate, facilitate, monitor and evaluate the development plans carried out by the JOCs which includes:
- Initiation of Field Development Projects (FDP) studies and to decide Economic Evaluation of projects to determine the profitability of oil fields during their life-time, and the cash flow allocation.
- Recommendation on number of development wells to be drilled.
- Planning for wells completion & work over jobs for wells maintenance and/or perforation of newly identified potential zones.
- Production Forecasting during the life-time of oil fields.
- Planning for liquid lifting mechanism whether naturally or artificially (pumps).
- Adopting oil production enhancement strategy through water injection or any other advanced technology.
- Management of Reservoirs during the Production Life Cycle.
- Monitor the implementation of the recommended Field Development Plans (FDPs) from studies.
Our support Hotline is available 8 Hours a day
Monday-Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: By Special Appointment
Public Holidays: Closed