INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The ICT Department proactively contributes to the fulfilment of the Company's Mission, particularly regarding all matters related to the Management of the Information and Communication systems.
Among other tasks the ICT department supports the business needs of the Company from Technical and Organisational stand points through coordinating the managing the ICT function, including in particular:
- Planning and Management of the implementation, operation, development, optimisation and maintenance of ICT infrastructure for both unclassified systems and systems processing classified information across all NILEPET Sites and remote offices (currently Juba and Wau);
- Coordination of the development, maintenance, optimisation and implementation of internal administrative procedures (and related software applications), support to document management and archiving;
- Ensure that administrative procedures are synchronized with information systems in order to maximise the benefits from using modern technologies and the overall efficiency and performance of the Company;
- Ensure IT security Management;
- Plan and ensure Management;
- Plan and ensure IT business continuity;
- Provide ICT expertise to NILEPET and support to end users (internal and external) in all NILEPET sites.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- We contribute to the orientation of the Company as a whole and to the elaboration and implementation of its strategy.
- Responsible under steering and supervision of the Management, for providing optimal support to NILEPET with emphasis on resource utilisation, cost effectiveness, efficiency and sound financial and technical management.
Our support Hotline is available 8 Hours a day
Monday-Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: By Special Appointment
Public Holidays: Closed