DIRECTORATE OF JOINT VENTURES
The Directorate of Joint Ventures is a link between Nile Petroleum Corporation and its subsidiaries.
- To coordinate between Nlie Petroleum Corporation management and its subsidiaries managements.
- To facilitate subsidiaries’ businesses on the level of NILEPET, JOCs, Ministry and beyond.
- To oversee, monitor and evaluate the activities of subsidiaries.
- To conduct comprehensive feasibility studies on potential partners before entering into joint venture business partnership.
- To report and advice on any under performing Joint Venture subsidiary.
|JV Name||Share Holding||Area of Service||Operation Status|
|SIPET||80% Nilepet & 20% Sipaike-China||Projects Management Consultancy, Operation Maintenance & Manpower||Operating|
|Nile Delta||51% Nilepet & 49% Niger Delta Resources-Nigeria||Gas Monetization and Production||Operating|
|Nile Drilling Services||90% Nilepet and 10% Kerui-China||Drilling Services||Operating|
|Nile-SLC||Nilepet 25%, CES 26% and 49% for Moloko Investment Group - SA.||Logistics||Operating|
|SNP Group||30% Nilepet & 70% Safinat-Russia||Bentiu Refinery||Operating|
|Dietsmann Nile S.A. Ltd||31% Nilepet and 69% Diestmann Technologies-Italy||Operation & Maintenance||Operating|
|NIYAT Oil Field Services||40% Nilepet and 60% Eyat-Sudan||Roads Constructions & Upstream Services||Operating|
|Nile Data Systems||51% Nilepet and 49% Essesco Poland||ICT and Data Services||Operating|
Our support Hotline is available 8 Hours a day
Monday-Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: By Special Appointment
Public Holidays: Closed