The role of Operations department is to implement drilling projects for both Exploration and Development departments and field operations in other departments; currently, the department’s role is to plan, monitor and evaluate the JOCs related operations which include:
- Well planning
- Wells drilling operations (exploration, development and water wells for the local community).
- Coordination of Contractors and Reporting.
- Geology Operations (Wireline logging, Mud Logging, Coring etc).
- Wells completion.
- Rigs inspection.
- Workover operations.
- Material Supply (Fuel, spare parts, chemicals, drilling mud materials cementing materials etc).
- Construction activities (roads, well pads, water treatment projects, production facilities like Power Plants (PP), Pipeline, Storage etc).
- Waste management (Environmental monitoring and remediation)
Our support Hotline is available 8 Hours a day
Monday-Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday – Sunday: By Special Appointment
Public Holidays: Closed